Formed in 1953, Encompass is one of the country’s largest suppliers of repair parts and accessories for products throughout the home.
Through distribution facilities strategically located in Georgia, Nevada and Florida, Encompass supplies manufacturer original parts for 200+ top manufacturer brands. With the largest multi-vendor parts inventory in the industry, we provide access to 8+ million parts in our database, helping to ensure you get the parts you need, when you need them.
USER-FRIENDLY, FEATURE-RICH ECOMMERCE SITE
Our robust, mobile-optimized ecommerce website — encompass.com — offers unmatched functionality with convenient tools enabling users to:
- Search millions of parts by partial part number or keyword
- Check parts availability and pricing
- Access interactive exploded views, 360-degree part photos and download service manuals
- View how-to repair videos
- Create and view open RMAs
- Pay both credit card and terms accounts online
- Track order status
EXTENSIVE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Additionally, when you set up an account with Encompass, we provide reporting on just about anything you want to know about your parts transactions. Beyond details on current/past orders and invoices, you can quickly view and download numerous reports to assist with tracking and reconciling key business financials. Reports listing pending parts and core returns from any manufacturer are available, as well as warranty credits due over the past 60 days. For your convenience, a link to the the parts ledger is included on the parts detail pages in addition to being accessible in the My Account section on encompass.com.
Additionally, to help you better plan your on-hand parts inventory, we post a report titled Stock Recommendations, which lists your most frequently purchased parts within the past month. All of this data and more can be found under the heading Downloadable Reports.
ADDITIONAL CONVENIENT TOOLS
- Exploded Views – To help identify parts associated with LG products, we’ve added 4,000 new schematics. Links to parts are listed with the exploded views for easy ordering. We’ve also got schematics for other top brands, including Samsung and Whirlpool.
- Batch Order Entry – Need to order numerous parts at once? Just use our simple Batch Order Entry feature to enter up to 100 different parts on a single P.O. The tool enables you to specify quantity if you want to order more than one of any part.
- EZ StockTM App – We are still fine tuning our new “truck stock” app that will help you track and manage parts inventory within your service vehicles. This feature rich tool is expected to be available within the next few weeks once we ensure it’s working as expected.
- System Integrations – Encompass parts are accessible via popular purchasing platforms used by numerous companies for one-stop procurement of multiple goods and services. We’re also integrated with industry-leading claims and service management systems.
Key Encompass Integration Partners
The Encompass Difference
While there may be other distributors in the market, none can match the experience, comprehensive inventory and value-added services Encompass provides:
- 65+ years of proven distribution expertise
- State-of-the-art warehouse management system
- Next day, two-day ground shipping to majority of the country
- Printing of prepaid return labels for non-LTL returns
- Customized core management
- Automated backorder sourcing
- Flexible technology interfacing, providing instant access to inventory, order confirmation and tracking in real time
- Highly-trained customer service representatives ready to assist with parts selection and ordering via chat or phone