New Year, New Functionality and ConvenienceKristin Hurst
Encompass Simplifies Parts for Customers with More Data, New Payment Options, Helpful Tools
Encompass is kicking off 2020 by empowering business customers with the data they need to further simplify repair parts management! We are committed to continually introducing new tools and resources to help minimize the hassles of dealing with parts.
Everything You Want to Know About Parts & Your Encompass Account
Knowledge is power, so we’re stepping up our data game to provide even more account details than ever before. Just about anything you want to know about parts you’ve purchased from Encompass can be found in the My Account section of encompass.com.
Beyond lists of orders and invoices, you can quickly view and download several other reports that can assist you with tracking and reconciling key business financials. Reports detailing pending parts and core returns from any manufacturer are available, as well as warranty credits due over the past 60 days. For your convenience, a link to the the parts ledger is included on the parts detail pages in addition to being accessible in the My Account section.
Additionally, to help you better plan your on-hand parts inventory, we offer a report titled Stock Recommendations, which lists your most frequently purchased parts within the past month.
All of this data and more can be found under the heading Downloadable Reports.
Additional Convenient Tools
- Online Payments – You spoke, and we listened: terms customers now have the option to conveniently pay their invoices online by credit card.
- LG Product Exploded Views – To help identify parts associated with LG products, we’ve added 4,000 new schematics. Links to parts are listed with the exploded views for easy ordering. We’ve also got schematics for other top brands, including Samsung and Whirlpool.
- Batch Order Entry – Need to order numerous parts at once? Just use our simple Batch Order Entry feature to enter up to 100 different parts. The tool enables you to specify quantity if you want to order more than one of any part.
- EZ StockTM App – We are still fine tuning our new “truck stock” app that will help you track and manage parts inventory within your service vehicles. This feature rich tool is expected to be available within the next few weeks once we ensure it’s working as expected.
- Coupa Procurement System – Encompass parts are now accessible via Coupa, a popular purchasing platform used by numerous companies for one-stop procurement of multiple goods and services.
The year has only just begun, so please stay tuned for many more enhancements coming to support our valued customers!